Tuesday 13 October 2009

Trades, aren't they fun.

I remember when I was young and I would trade my football stickers with my friends for that elusive one that I was missing that would finally complete the sticker album, even if it was a shiny and they wanted ten stickers for it.

Well since growing up I haven't traded anything in a while but recently i've started trading retro games. I've gotten to know some very fine people on a forum and we have started trading games that we have duplicates of or just don't want anymore.

So far i've only done two trades and have managed to pick up in one trade Galaxy Force II for the Megadrive and in the other Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the Gameboy Colour and Metroid II: Return of Samus for the Gameboy.

Metroid II was a game near the top of my list of games to pick up and I wasn't having much look on E-bay or at car boot sales and due to the forum I met a really canny person who offered me Metroid II in exchange for a Cube game and a 32X that I was never planning on using. My eternal thnaks to them.

I'm now currently discussing a third trade and wonder what goodie(s) I will get from that.

Trades, you gotta love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment