Monday 14 May 2012

Recent purchases pt 1


Over the past couple of months I've picked up quite a few games (excluding the Game sale) through buying, trading and freebies. Instead of writing a post everytime something dropped through the letterbox I thought that I would just lump them all together and post every now and then. Saying that though, I've picked up that much that I've decided to split it over three posts over the next couple of days to show off everything.

So for today's post I've put together the oldest stuff, some of which I've since completed, of some Wii, DS, Cube and GB stuff.

Although I was pleased to have picked up all of the games the only real difficult one that I picked up was XGRA which I was relieved to have finally bought, especially as I picked it up for a lot cheaper than then ridiculous BIN's on Ebay. Mortal Kombat Deception was another that I was finally pleased to have picked up as it's an NTSC copy due to the game not being released for the Cube in Europe for some reason.

As for the rest, The Last Story is a gorgeous boxset (seen here), it was about time that I picked up Mario Galaxy and Hotel Dusk I had been after for a while.

Overall a very pleasing set of pick-ups.

1 comment:

  1. That SFA3 is actually really impressive for what it is. The controls aren't the best on the GBA but the fact that it was even converted successfully is mind-boggling!

    ReplyDelete