Monday 11 June 2012

Completed Games May 2012

Gears of War 2 - 360
The Last Story - Wii
Super Princess Peach - DS

Three games completed on three different systems.

Finally finished off GOW2 which took a while as I only play the games with a mate so can only play when we can get together. It's good fun playing in co-op, especially with some of the levels in this game. Now just need to pick up the third game in the series.

The Last Story was an absolutely brilliant game which I was a little saddened to complete. It started off slowly and has it's flaws but overall it was a very absorbing game with great characters. I managed to pick up Super Princess Peach  for a lot less than it normally sells for and found it to be a very enjoyable game. It's a little on the easy side but there is lots to do and a lot of stuff to collect which extends the game play and makes it a worthwhile purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I've got a ton of completion catching up todo ^
    How easy is Princess Peach? I thought Yoshi's Island was easy until the last few world's it became frustratingly hard (in a good way), especially hard to 100%. Is it similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all honesty I would say that it's not the hardest game in the world.

    I got stuck a couple of times but don't recall ever getting a game over screen.

    ReplyDelete