Sunday 1 July 2012

Game Over Yeah on Facebook

Yes, to try and get a little bit more exposure for this little blog I've only gone and set up a Facebook page. I'll be posting links to new posts but will also be using it other stuff that I wouldn't normally put on here like interesting news and snippets from the gaming world.

I've posted a link on the right of the page and will link it in this post. I hope to see many of you on there so please do say hello.

Without further ado here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/GameOverYeahBlog

2 comments:

  1. I went over and signed up. :) Hopefully you have more luck than I did. I have 50+ followers on blogger, and a like 80ish on Twitter but not many on FB as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, much appreciated.

    I'm stuck on 20 followers here and don't have a Twitter account so Facebook it is for the moment.

    ReplyDelete