Sunday 7 July 2013

Completed Games June 2013

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - DS
Tomb Raider - 360
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Arcade

Three games complete on three different formats.

I previously completed the second Ace Attorney game (Justice for All) so knew that I would enjoy playing through the first game and I'm pleased to say that I was right. There are four cases that vary in length and each one is as enjoyable as the last with each case featuring a interesting set of characters who return through out later games. Definitely an enjoyable series.

I didn't know what to expect when it came to Tomb Raider as I had read mixed things about it. I have to admit that I nearly gave up within the first couple of hours due to the numerous cut scenes and QTE's but after being persuaded to stick with it I'm glad that I did. Once I became accustomed to how linear the game was I started to enjoy it and after defeating the final boss was a little disappointed that it was over, the main game that is as I didn't bother with all the little fiddly collectibles.

Finally, a long dream was finally made when, along with a friend, I at last completed the TMNT arcade machine. Thank god for free credits is all that I can say as I will admit that it took a few. After all these years it's still a fantastic game to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment