Monday 2 February 2015

Completed Games January 2015

Three games completed in the first month of the year. One terrible game, one decent game and one enjoyable game.

First up was Mystery Case Files: Millionheir, a game that I remember being advertised as being like Professor Layton a series which I really enjoy. Well it's nothing like Professor Layton as it's just one of those search for an item and click on it kind of games, the ones that you tend to get free on social media sites and the kind that get repetitive rather quickly.

I'll stop there as a full review will be coming up at some point soon.

Second and third were Pac-Man World and Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness, two games that I've alreadyreviewed and two games that I did pretty much enjoy overall despite them being far from perfect games.

Overall January was a time of completion of really mixed games.

No comments:

Post a Comment